Ultimate Sale with Oceania Cruises
Photo: OceaniaNEXT on the water
MEDITERRANEAN TRAVELER |12-Day Voyage | Nautica - July 6, 2021
Other Itineraries are available, ask your travel advisor
A JOURNEY FOR THE SOUL
Discover that the artistry of nature rivals that of the exalted masters of the Renaissance as you cruise glassy Mediterranean waters past exquisitely carved coastlines brushed with the luxuriant greens of pine, cypress and olive trees. Behold Michelangelo’s deeply stirring Pietà during your visit to the Vatican City’s Saint Peter’s Basilica, in the very heart of Rome. Drive through the flower-bedecked countryside of Provence to the monumental Palace of the Popes in Avignon, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Taste the excellent wines and sparkling cavas of the scenic Penedès region, a renowned grape-growing valley inland from Barcelona. Wonder at the giant rocky outcroppings of Portimão’s Praia dos Três Castelos, one of the most photogenic beaches along Portugal’s Algarve coast.
OLife Choice Benefits:
- Includes roundtrip airfare from published gateways.
- Plus choose one:
- 6-Shore Excursions.
- Beverage package.
- or $600 Shipboard Credit.
Photo: Exquisite dining Onboard with Oceania
- July 6 - Venice, Italy Embark
- July 7 - Umbria (Ancona), Italy
- July 8 - Dubrovnik, Croatia
- July 9 - Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
- July 10 - Amalfi/Positano, Italy
- July 11 - Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- July 12 - Saint-Tropez, France
- July 13 - Provence (Marseille), France
- July 14 - Barcelona, Spain
- July 15 - Cruising the Mediterranean Sea & Strait of Gibraltar
- July 16 - Seville (Cadiz), Spain
- July 17 - Portimao, Portugal
- July 18 - Lisbon, Portugal -Disembark
Photo: Itinerary map from Venice, Italy to Lisbon, Portugal